Feature-length documentaries, live-action commercials, weekly programs, trailers, motion design and animation, marketing and product videos, viral promotions, live-to-tape event production and coverage, all with a meticulous commitment to quality and staying on budget has made AREA 5 a go-to choice for top brands.
We've done it all: Ultra-HD (4K), 3D, motion-controlled timelapse like our shoots for the IMAX feature Panama, and quick, budget-conscious trailers for independent videogames and Kickstarter projects (including our own!). Even product and mobile app shoots for product launches. Reels and rates are available by request.
Here's a partial list of those who have trusted AREA 5 with their content needs.
AREA 5's strength comes from well over a half-century of combined, cutting edge, real-world problem solving in a huge range of production situations. Working with AREA 5 isn’t just hiring crew. You’re getting craftspeople that find the tales behind the facts and the stories behind the bullet points.
- Storyboards and animatics
- Treatments and scriptwriting
- Location scouting
- Equipment sourcing
And with AREA 5, Brainstorming is always free!
- All Above-the-line roles: Producers, Directors, Directors of Photography, etc.
- 2D in 2K, 4K and 6K resolutions
- Stereoscopic 3D in 2K (HD) and 4K (UltraHD) resolutions
- Motion-control time-lapse in stereoscopic 3D and 2D in 2K, 4k, and 6K resolutions
- Full live-to-tape and Internet live streaming production services.
III. Advanced post production services include:
- Motion design and 3D animation for graphics and VFX in 2D and sterescopic 3D
- Audio mixing in stereo, 5.1, or 7.1
- Full color grading of footage for match, enhancement, and stylization
- Physical and cloud-services footage archival
- Full green/blue screen keying and motion tracking for live action, simulated screen images, and VFX
- Direct feed video and off-screen capture for mobile devices, videogame consoles, computer desktop apps, etc.